We want you to be completely satisfied with every item that you purchase from petpost.co.nz and so we understand that there may be times when you will need to return a product that you have purchased from us.
We aim to make this process as easy and hassle-free as possible and our returns policy has been constructed to comply with the relevant consumer rights and retailer obligations as set out under the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA).
When to return a product?
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from PetPost when an item purchased fails to meet one of the consumer guarantees as per the Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA), i.e. the product:
- Is faulty or of unacceptable quality
- Does not match the description or sample
- Is unfit for the intended purpose (i.e. does not do what it is meant to do)
- Is not delivered in a reasonable time frame
- Proof of purchase must be provided (proof of purchase details are outlined above)
This also includes non-compliance with any applicable warranties or guarantees as set out by the manufacturer (e.g. the palatability guarantee on premium foods).
Proof of purchase is required for all returns, which can be in the form of your receipt/tax invoice, a debit/credit card statement, member's club transaction history, or online purchase transaction history.
PetPost will also, as an act of goodwill, accept return items if you have changed your mind.
In this instance, the product must:
- Be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Be in a re-saleable condition (original condition)
How do I return a product?
Click the link to view - 'How do I return an item?'